Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- Booking online indicates acceptance of our booking conditions
- By booking through our online system, you are registering yourself, or others within your organisation, as paying delegates for the ALBUM 2023 conference
- Alternatively, when your exhibitor stands have been booked, an invoice will be emailed to you. Payment must be made within 30 days of the invoice date or within 30 days of the event, whichever is sooner.
- If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome. Please email [email protected] to let us know.
- Individual members of ALBUM may only use discounted conference places for themselves. If they are unable to attend, they may only transfer that place to a non-member on the agreement to pay the extra amount applicable.
- All cancellations must be made via writing to Communications Team, Lothian Buses, 55 Annandale Street, Edinburgh, EH7 4AZ or by email to [email protected]
- There will be no refunds offered for cancellations made after booking.
- We may take photos of delegates at our events which could be used for marketing purposes. If you do not wish for any photos that you feature in to be used in this capacity, please do let us know before the event by email to [email protected]
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content, speakers or timings of the events.
- In the unlikely event that Lothian has to cancel the event, your ticket cost will be reimbursed. Lothian is not able to reimburse you for any other costs like travel or accommodation.
- All delegates’ details will be kept on our records, but we will not share your contact details with anyone and we will not contact you about anything other than the event you’re booked to attend – unless you have indicated otherwise.
- On the days of the event, the delegate list (name, job title and organisation only) will be shared with attendees to facilitate networking and as an opportunity to make connections. This delegate list should not be used for any other purpose, either during or after the event
- Lothian is committed to providing access for all. We aim to hold our events at venues that are easily accessible for all. Please let us know your requirements as early as possible via email to [email protected] and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- If you require a personal assistant or carer to attend the event with you, they are very welcome. Please email [email protected] for further information.
- Lothian are committed to delivering a safe event for all our attendees. We fully hope to be able to deliver the ALBUM 2023 conference, in person, without restrictions to the venue capacity or programme. However, due to recent years throughout the pandemic, in the rare occurrence of further disruption, it may be necessary to deliver the event with added restrictions to comply with Government legislation and/or guidance, venue requirements and/or to ensure the safety of all in attendance.