This privacy notice explains how we use your data in relation to your attendance to the ALBUM 2023 event.
What personal data will be processed?
The personal data we process will be:
- The information you provide in the form to register for an event or by other means such as in an email or over the telephone:
- your title, name, email and telephone contact details;
- your job title and role;
- dietary needs.
Records of communications sent to you by Lothian or that we receive from you in relation to an event you will attend/have attended will also be processed.
What is the purpose of the processing?
Lothian will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To reserve a place for you at the event(s) you desire to attend;
- To provide you with information about the event(s) for which you have registered, that includes event updates, and possible changes, cancellation or similar information;
- To provide you with information about accessibility, transportation, parking, etc. that may impact on your attendance to the event;
- To fulfil and monitor our legal responsibilities, for example, under public safety legislation.
What is the legal basis of the processing?
We ask for your consent to process your personal data for the purposes set out above, and you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Who will your personal data be shared with?
Within Lothian, your data is shared only with Lothian departments and staff who need access for the processing purposes set out above.
We may share some of the information with external organisations providing services for the event you are attending, in particular we may share your information (including dietary requirements) with catering service if you are attending an event where catering is offered. The information shared will only be used to provide the service required and will not be retained by these external organisations after the event is concluded.
Photo and video content captured at the live event may also be used for marketing and external content.
How long is your data kept?
The information you provide when you register for an event will be kept for 6 months after the event has occurred.
If you consent to stay in touch with us, essential information to communicate with you will be kept until you withdraw your consent.
For more information and questions please contact [email protected], or view lothianbuses.com for more policy documentation guidance and information.